Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review: Pure Beauty Perfect Cleansing Liquid

This is my first time reviewing, so if I’m lacking in anyway… I’m saying sorry in advance. :)
I’m a late bloomer wen it comes to beauty and cosmetics. In fact, I’m still a beginner in this thing. I love watching YouTube make-up videos but I don’t wear make-up everyday. I know it’s kinda useless to watch videos when in fact, I’m not trying it myself but there something about make-up videos that makes me wanna watch it A LOT. So, I may not be an experience make-up artist, but I think watching YouTube videos helped me expand my make-up/beauty knowledge and I just want to let you guys know my newest discovery! :) So….. *drum roll*
It’s Pure Beauty Perfect Cleansing Liquid!
Pure Beauty Perfect Cleansing Liquid
By far one of the best makeup remover!


Pure Beauty is a korean make-up brand and is available here in the Philippines; it is available in Watsons outlets. I bought Perfect Cleansing Liquid for only P 30.00! Its cheap right? I also can’t believe it myself, that’s the reason why I gave it a shot and surprisingly, I LOVE IT!
Here is the back label of the packaging says:
Pure Beauty Perfect Cleansing Liquid is enriched with a natural herbal complex (Lavander, Bergamot, Peppermint, Freesia, Chamomile & Rosemary Extracts) to help gently cleanse and remove make-up and impurities from the face. The special Semi-transparent, water friendly formula can be used on both dry and wet skin, to gently yet effectively cleanse and moisture skin.
Usage: Pump appropriate amount unto the palms of dry or wet hands. Gently massage over dry or wet face to dissolve make-up, dirt and other impurities, then rinse thoroughly with water. Use daily facial cleanser afterwards if needed.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water. If any irritation dvelops, discontinue use and consult a doctor if necessary.
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquid, Aqua PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander) Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Freesia Alba Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Parfum
Perfect Cleansing Liquid has 190ml and storage period is 3 years from the manufacturing date.
How I use it:
I use this as my daily cleanser since I really have super duper oily skin, I can see that it really removes everything, especially if I have make-up on.
On a daily basis, I use 2 pumps unto my palms with dry or semi-wet hands, then gently massage over my dry face, then after massaging I will wet my hands and continue massaging my face. This will turn the lotion texture to something white that looks like a normal cleanser. Then I rinse thoroughly with water. This leaves my face feeling clean and at the same time moisturized.
If I have make-up on, Same process, but i use 3 pumps and before wetting my hands after the massage, I use a face brush to completely remove all the make-up. (Since oily skin should always make sure that the skin is clean and dirt-free) then rinse with water.
My Thoughts:
Pros
- Very cheap! only P 30.00!!!! :)
- Has a pump bottle, so it can control the amount to products needed
- Can easily be applied
- Moisturizing
- Gets the job done (removes dirt and make-up)
Cons
- I rarely see it in Watsons now
- I does feel a little bit heavy after wash, or maybe it was the moisturizing effect? I dunno. -_-
Final Verdict:
Will definitely recommend this product! I usually look for this when I go to Watsons and try hoarding since I don’t see this a lot anymore.
Want any product to be reviewed?
Feel free to comment :)
Signed,
Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment