Tuesday, June 18, 2013

K-Drama

I am a k-drama fanatic even before kpop. I just love watching korean dramas because they present different genres and you can choose depending on your liking. I especially like ROM-COM (Romantic Comedy) alot because they are light and don’t have too much drama or heavy issues to deal with plus the “kilig” factor of course!
Currently, I’ve been watching Gu Family Book, Dating Agency: Cyrano, Nailshop Paris, Monstar and The Queen of Office. I might do a separate post for each of the dramas said above.
So, what’s my basis in choosing dramas to watch? Well, the greatest factor would be the cast. Since Usually I watched the dramas in the first place because I do like the actor playing the protagonist or may favorite idol member is in there. Second would be the genre of the drama. I don’t usually watch action dramas like City Hunter or historical like Chuno. Yes, Gu Family Book is under historical drama but I have my reasons.. (Lee Seunggi *ahem* is hot *ahem*) Lastly, would be the story concept. Let’s face it, korean dramas are times a little bit predictable, but I can’t blame them since I understand that brainstorming for a fresh, never before seen concept is really hard and needs too much research and inspiration. So a good story concept is also a big factor for me.
I will do a post about the dramas I’m currently watching, so be sure to check my page once in a while. :)
What Korean drama/series are you watching now? Comment down below :)
Signed,
Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment