Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CNBLUE Bluemoon in Manila Experience PART 1

If you've been my reader from my previous blog, you know that I did go to the CNBLUE Bluemoon concert here in Manila last June 15, 2013 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum... and if you are a new reader... well... yes! I went there are scream my lungs out! :)

For this experience, I'll be dividing it into two parts, the pre-concert and the concert day itself experience.



Once Upon a Time


So... All the planning started when my friend and I was deciding whether we should watch the 2PM concert in Manila. We like 2PM but since concert tickets are not that cheap, we are weighing the PROs and CONs.(Yes! we are that serious with our decision making) Then we heard a rumor that CNBLUE is also be having their concert in Manila (at that time, there were no news or confirmation about it.), then I told my friend that if CNBLUE will really be having their concert here, I would rather choose CNBLUE over 2PM because I love all the members of CNBLUE plus their songs are always on my playlist. At this point, since nothing is really confirmed about CNBLUE concert expect that they do have a world tour, we just let go of the 2PM idea and just pray that all the rumors about the CNBLUE concert is true.





The Prayer


FINALLY! Our prayers were answered when I saw the Bluemoon concert details and Philippines will be one of their stop. I couldn't express how happy and excited I was and texted my friend about the exciting news. We exchanged excited messages and promised not to miss this chance.




Then this poster as posted so, I was so sure that this is for real! I can't believe that I'll be seeing all my babies! (yes, they will always be my baby damulags ;D) Ms. Happee Sy of Pulp Live World handled the concert. She is known for organizing KPOP concerts and events in the Philippines so I was happy and assured that the concert will be daebak!


SOLD!


Before ticket prices were released, Ms. Happee already assured fans that they are doing the best they can to lower the ticket price, so I was a little worried and i thought that was too high that Ms. Happee is trying to lower it? (KPOP concert tickets can be up to 10k for VIP) My friend and I are already planning what seat to buy, but I told her that it will depend on the ticket prices and though I love my babies, I still have a budget for them. (sorry babies..)


One day, my friend texted me and sent me a screenshot of a tweet from Ms. Happee. A curious fan was also concerned about the ticket price and asked Ms.Happee via twitter about it. Ms. Happee assured that 6k  budget will be near the stage already. After reading that tweet, I was so happy that I heard angels singing in the background! That is exactly around my budget! I knew that God was really on my side on this one. :) 




Ticket prices were released and the Patron VIP is around 8k, which is not bad considering the prices of previous KPOP concerts. So my friend and I decided to just "pikit mata" (close our eyes) in buying the ticket and decided to go with the Patron VIP. Everything is already planned out and we are just waiting for the day of ticket selling itself.


Ticketnet WHY????


Like I said, everything was all planned out. My friend and I decided to buy our ticket through ticketnet.com, we knew that buying it through internet will be a disadvantage for us since we can't personally pick the seat that we want but we have no choice because we can't also buy it at the outlet ourselves. Our plan was to  wake up extra early on the day of ticket selling so we can buy a good seat. The ticket selling will start at 10am so we woke up 9:30am, 30 minutes buffer to set up our computers and check our connection and all other shiz. So we wait and stare at the monitor trying to refresh the site every minute. At exactly 10am, the ticketnet website is down! We are so worried that we won't be able to buy any tickets. We kept on refreshing the page but the website is still down, so we are already panicking! We check if everybody is also experiencing the same problem we are in and they are. 

At around 11am I think, we already got in the ticket buying page. Patron VIP seat are almost sold out! and the only seats left are the sides. I thought that seat at the sides is not a good ideas, since we will be watching the show in an angle and we might get stiff necks after the show. At first, my friend is still insisting that it will be ok, but I'm already hesitant about it. I told her that we should try getting a Patron seat if we can get a good one... We got a 2nd row center seats for Patron, so I'm already contented with that but my friend is still not that convinced to get it, she wants Patron VIP! After long (well not really, about  5 minutes) debate with the seats, we decided to get the Patron. Paid for the two tickets and now REALLY all set for the Bluemoon concert!


Be sure to check my part 2 of this post soon!


How was your Bluemoon experience? Share it in the comment box below. :)


Signed,

Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment