Friday, June 21, 2013

CNBLUE Bluemoon in Manila Experience PART 2

Hi guys! As I promised, I'll be posting my Part 2 of the CNBLUE Bluemoon Concert here in the Philippines. Part 2 will be all about the concert day itself and my thoughts about it. So without further ado, here it is! :)

I was all set of the concert, I've already charged my digital camera and phone so that I can capture everything for this concert. I also free up both of their memory cards! It's my first time so its better to be prepared and not regret it after. 


SPOILER! I guess I'm not lucky that day! All the videos in my phone did not pick up any audio!!!!!! And the saddest part! I think most of the moments I liked in the concert was recorded there!! (I'm such a sucker for techy stuff) I guess I do regret a lot of things! :( So I think its worth will only be limited to be a picture. :|




On that day, my friend and I decided to meet up at the LRT2 so we can go to Araneta Coliseum together. Since the concert is reserved seating, we don't have to worry about going there early and wait in line. We met at around 5pm, so we can have dinner and a little bit of chit chat before the concert starts. As soon as we got there, we already saw fellow Boices everywhere and we can also hear CNBLUE'S songs playing which made us even more excited! Around 7:30 PM we already decided to enter the venue and eagerly wait for my babies. :)


As we entered the venue, we looked for our seats and as soon as I sat on my seat, I've tried to look around and just absorb everything. I still can't believe that I'll be seeing my babies and sing along with them! I tried to observe if the place is full, since I heard a news before the concert that CNBLUE members are a little bit worried about their Philippines tour. I have to say, that they just worried their ass out for nothing! The venue was packed with BOICES and their blue lights, it looked amazing when it was dark and I can only see the blue lights everywhere!




Before they begin, there was an AVP played. It was about CNBLUE's project which is building CNBLUE schools which was nice and heartwarming. I already know that they are doing this project but seeing the video and them talking and singing a song about it earned them 1000000000 "pogi" (handsome/charm) points from me!

Intro AVP
Opening Song - Where You Are

The concert started with the boys playing Where You Are, which is one of the songs I really love! they sang the korean version, which I can't sing along with because I' m more familiar with their English version but I still tried to sing my heart out :) I actually sang my lungs out in every song I know, which I think is 95% of the whole playlist. YES! only 95%.. because I'm not that familiar with their Japanese albums. They played non-stop aside from their break before their encore stage which also means non-stop video recording which means arms and shoulder pains and shaky videos, but it's very very very worth it! Aside from the amazing songs played here are the other memorable moments for me.

Just doing their thing


CN to the BLUE!
Jonghyun and his muscles :)
Jungshin <3 (Wasn't able to get a lot of pics because he is too far from us and the lighting is just to dark.)
YONGHWA IS JUST SO HOT AND DORKY <3
Minhyuk!!!! <3 (again, wasn't able to get much pics because he is always behind the drums :(  )
Saying goodbye to their fans :(

HIGHLIGHTS: (not arraged in order..)

1. ENGLISH AND TAGALOG CONVERSATIONS


98% of the time, the members spoke in English and Tagalog/Filipino which is really touching. I can feel that they are making an effort to connect with the audience. I love that they made a lot of effort in memorizing Tagalog words beyond the usual like "Salamat" (Thank you), "Kamusta kayo?" (How are you?) and "Mabuhay!" (Filipino greeting). They actually spoke pure Tagalog sentences and phrases which added another 100000000 "pogi" point to them! :) Language was one of my concerns in this concert since I can't fully understand Hangul, though I've learned that from previous KPOP concerts, there was an impromptu subtitles in the screen but understanding directly what their saying is still the best right? ;)


Mostly, it was Jungshin, Yonghwa and Minhyuk who did all the talking. Jonghyun is keeping his mysterious image I guess. LOL! Minhyuk  said he likes "Lechon" (roasted pig) very very much (he really emphasized it a lot!) and he also thinks "Jeepneys" (public transporation in the Philippines) are very cute. They said a lot of things, but with the loud screams and their accents I can only understand few sentences. They even have cheat sheets when they are telling us in Tagalog something about the surprise for Yonghwa but I wasn't able to understand anything at all because of the loud screams!


2. YONGHWA'S SURPRISE BIRTHDAY!


Even before the concert, I already knew that there will be a surprise birthday song for Yonghwa because MS. Happee Sy already tweeted about it and we also received a party hat from YONGSEO Philippines which has a little printed note that instructed us to wear the hat before the members enter for their encore.


So like a good girl that I am, I wore the hat before their encore, but I wasn't sure when to sing the birthday song. When they are back for their encore, they started singing "Hey You" then "Love Girl" (which was recorded on my phone :( ). After "Love Girl", Jungshin saying something in Tagalog then followed by Minhyuk then Jonghyun, which I didn't understand at that time and so was Yonghwa. Yonghwa was already having the what-are-you-guys-talking-about look, then suddenly Minhyuk signaled the audience to sing the birthday song. The crowd started singing accompanied by the other members and Yonghwa is still having that look and eventually starting to realized that it was for him. He even ask Jonghyun if it was really for him and Jonghyun said yes.


After the "Surprise", Yonghwa only said a few words maybe he was still surprised by the "surprise".  He said he was "suffliced" (surprised) (oh! dorky leader! :* ) and he love Philippines over and over and over.


3. YONGHWA'S ULTIMATE BLOOPER


I guess since Yonghwa was still surprised with the "surprise", he was probably a little dazed and confused that he accidentally blurted "I LOVE SINGAPORE" LOL! (I personally wasn't offended but rather  thought it was cute and dorky)


So the whole story began after the "surprise", they continue with the show and sang the HEARTSTRING OST, You've Fallen For Me". Yonghwa was still very touched and happy with the "surprise" that he wanted to do something in return. He tried to change the lyrics "see my eyes. non naegae bbajotso" to "see my eyes. I LOVE PHILIPPINES" BUT! for the first try, Leader blurted out "I LOVE SINGAPORE" which made him and Jonghyun laughed from time to time to the whole song. I think Leader was so embarrassed that we can't help but laugh about his mistake and cracked his voice while singing. I think that will surely be one experience for leader that he will surely remember! I hope he talks about that experience when he has interviews in Korea! :)


4. THE LEFT AND RIGHT MISUNDERSTANDING


I can't possibly miss this one out! Jungshin was very cute in here to the point that I think I'm starting to see a cute and dorky side of him.


The scenario began when Yonghwa was trying to interact with the audience. He said something like, "Raise your hand right." so the audience including me all raised our right hand thinking that we should raise our right hand. Leader then continued, "Raise your hand left." Again, we all raised our left hand. This was when Jongshin said something like, "No, you are wrong!" while pointed someone in his side of the concert. At first, I thought Jungshin was just playing around and teasing the audience, but Leader repeated the instructions so we also repeated what we've done. For the second time, Jungshin reprimanded the audience saying that they're wrong and tried to explain what should be done with the gestures, which I think made more sense and clearer. I finally understand what the problem was! The instruction was really like this: If Leader says "right", the right side of the audience should be raising their hands and if he says "left", the left side of the audience should be the one raising their hands. Since they say third time is a charm, Leader again instructed us to do it for the third time, and we finally did it. Thank you Jungshin for the effort of explaining everything!. Leader also showed off his beat boxing skills, which of course jjang and daebak!

I can still picture the whole incident in my head right now and remembering Junghin's reaction is just priceless! (Again, I wasn't able to record that moment! *facepalm*) So I'll just the clip I found in YouTube so that you guys can understand everything.




5. NEW FRIEND :)

My friend and I made a new friend! Her name is Pam and we just instantly clicked! I love it when I meet new people especially if we can share our stories about CNBLUE and KPOP in general.

A funny incident before talking to Pam. Another flashback.. When we got to our seats, I already saw Pam, but she was eating then my friend and I decided to buy glows sticks as a souvenir and to wave around during the concert. After buying the glow stick, I was trying to crack it already (that's how excited I was! lol!) when my friend stopped me and said to crack it later, when the show is about to begin so that it will last longer. With that conversation, I saw Pam laughed a little bit, so I told my friend that the person beside me was laughing because we are kinda arguing about the glow stick. Then my friend even said that she might not understand what we were saying (she was thinking that Pam was a Korean). Eventually, I can't help but be friendly so I said hi to Pam and tried to talk to her and found out that she was alone so we ended up enjoying and screaming with her the entire night! She's a very lovely girl, too bad I wasn't able to get her whole name so I can add her up through Facebook. :(
The traditional picture with the audience! I can see myself, if I zoom the picture ! :)

Overall, The whole experience is something that I will treasure dearly to my heart. It is my first KPOP concert, so I don't have anything to compare it with but one thing is for sure, CNBLUE clearly made it very high for other KPOP concerts to top it off! It's been almost a week now after the concert and I still have the CNBLUE hangover! CNBLUE is one of my favorite KPOP artist and watching them play live approved that they are really talented, hot, cute and handsome. I believe that they really are BURNING.LOVELY.UNTOUCHABLE.EMOTIONAL! Kudos to CNBLUE! CNBLUE JJANG!

CONGRATULATIONS! you've made it til the very end :) I never thought that this post will be this long.. I'll be trying to fix all my recordings during the concert very soon! Thank you so much for reading my entire story for my CNBLUE Bluemoon Experience! :)

I think that sums up my whole experience! I might have missed other moments from the concert so comment down below if there's other moments that was memorable to you. :)

Signed,

Ria <3


No comments:

Post a Comment