Wednesday, March 12, 2014

On the Spotlight: C.N. BLUE

I know its been a while since I last post and I don't have any excuse for that except that I was waaaay to lazy to write for the past few months. And yes, I am sorry for that and I hope you guys miss me :)

So anyway, C.N. BLUE made their comeback 2 weeks ago with their song Can't Stop and as you guys know, I am a huge fan of C.N. BLUE. In fact, they are the first KPOP group/band I went to concert and paid my own money just to watch them in personal listen to them live. If you guys want to know my experience, you can read it here and here. :)

CNBLUE Can't Stop Poster
So when I first heard tht CN BLUE is making their comeback, I was so excited because I love all their songs and I can't wait to hear more from them. Another thing that made me excited about it was that Yong Hwa wrote their title song so that just made 100000000000x more excited about it.

As you can see, the boys are back with a more stylish and sophisticated look, their signature tux but with a twist of mixing patterns on it. I love the look, especially Yong Hwa and his scarf their performances it makes it look classic with a hint of spring styling.

To be honest, when I first heard the song when it was released I was a little bit taken back about it. I'm not sure if I like it or not. Maybe because I didn't heard the usual upbeat, lively songs that CNBLUE usually do. This song is more on the slow beat and full of emotion kind of a song. I can hear that they grow and became more mature with this song, especially Yong Hwa! I can really feel all the emotions in that song and Yong Hwa sitting and playing the piano is another "something new" to me.

After hearing it twice or thrice more, I suddenly realized that I am already singing little bits and phrases here and there of the song. (more like the English phrases in the song. LOL!) That's when a light bulb suddenly popped in my head and realized that this song is very catchy and a really really great song. Even though it has a different feel to it at first, I can see and feel that this song still has the CNBLUE vibe and color!

Overall, I love this song and the whole playlist and YES, their song is already in my phone on repeat and might be in the top 25 most played song in my itunes anytime soon! So if you haven't heard this album yet, be sure to give a shot and let me know what you guys think :)

Signed,
Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment