Thursday, March 20, 2014

K-Drama: Her Lovely Heels

Hi guys! what are you guys doing? Sorry If I haven't been posting drama reviews for such a long time. I still watch Korean dramas, but I just don't have the time to write a post about it. I've been busy with something for the past few weeks, and I can't wait to share it with you guys when it is all ready! *wink*



So for my "comeback" I'l be reviewing a mini drama called "Her Lovely Heels". I'm not sure if you guys are familiar with this, but as far as I know, this is getting great response from the viewers and even from me! LOL!
Her Lovely Heels Poster
A short synopsis from Asianwiki.com

"Ji-Hoo (Han Seung-Yeon) holds painful memories from her first love. She now has a secret crush on co-worker Tae-Soo (Hong Jong-Hyeon). Tae-Soo does not believe in love, but by some incident Tae-Soo becomes interested in her."

Her Lovely Heels is based on a webcomic with the same title. This is aired by SBSplus which I think is a cable network of SBS. This drama has 10 episodes and now on its 8th episode, because it is only a mini drama ( I am sad that this drama is just waaaay tooooo short!) and each episode is only 10-15 minutes long (which makes me sadder...) This drama is surely full of romance that will surely brings back all your romantic fantasies and butterflies in your stomach.
Her Lovely Heels Book Cover
I first heard of this drama because of KARA's member Han Seung Yeon had been chosen to be in this drama, but I don't have any idea about it aside from that. As dramas aired their final episodes like "The Man from the Stars" and "Miss Korea", I was looking for a new drama to watch, that's when I remember Her Lovely Heels again. The drama is not available in some of the Korean drama sites that offers English subtitle that is why it slipped my mind when it was aired. 

I won't say much of the story line because I don't want to spoil you guys, and since this drama is short most probably if I tell you bits of it, it will ruin all the thrill and mystery of it. However, one thing I can write is all the feels I felt while watching this show. In fact, I just watched episode 8 while writing this post. So expect everything to be fresh from my mind and heart :)

What I like about this drama is that since it is a mini drama, the story line is very direct and focuses on the main topic or issue itself, which is the love situation of the girl. This drama is full of romantic scenes and like it said, it will totally open your romantic fantasies again. I'm not sure if it is the story line itself or the chemistry between the two characters but this drama is definitely got me hooked! And to explain to you how hooked I am with this drama, I even thoroughly searched for the webtoon version it! Even though it is all in Hangul, I still want to just look at the drawings and figure it out. LOL! It did took me a lot of research just to find it, I believe this is being sold in a comic book form in Korea that is why it is very hard to search it up, but lucky I found it! If you guys want to also check the webtoon out, feel free to comment or email me. I can send you the links to it ;) (I only have the book 1 of it)

My Thoughts:

Definitely recommending this drama! Since it onlyl has 10-15 minutes long, you can surely watch it in one sitting, and I think you will probably do, since it still you'll can't get enough of it or in tagalog "nakakabitin siya!" I wish they just made it into a normal drama length, but then again, maybe it will ruin all the excitement of it. Overall, I am addicted to this drama, to the point that I kept refreshing and waiting for the English subtitles of this every single day! :)

If you guys want link to where to watch this drama, you can watch it here. I believe they are the fastest to release the eng sub version of it. :)

What do you think about this drama?
Share it down below :)

Signed,
Ria Tan <3






1 comment:

  1. Can you send me the link to the webtoon? I'm SO curious to read it but I can't find it anywhere T-T

    ReplyDelete