Saturday, August 3, 2013

I Can Hear Your Voice Finale

I just literally finished watching the final episode and I can't wait to write my thoughts and reaction on this drama. If you already read my drama review for this drama, you already know that I really really love this drama and up until the last episode, this drama didn't let me down. Another good drama has come to its end! :(



This will be a spoiler to all readers that haven't watch the drama, so I already warned you guys... Read at your own risk! LOL!

For the Final Episode:
Since episode 19 already shown how Min Joon Kok's revenge plan ended, the final episode is more on the summing up of how all the characters are doing after the whole issue.

Min Joon Kok was arrested for all the crimes he committed and Lawyer Cha was defending him for the case. He was sentenced to life imprisonment after admitting all the crimes he did.

Laywer Cha really has a good heart! He realized that Min Joon Kok turned to what he was because Min Joon Kok did not have someone on his side, thus Lawyer Cha agreed to defend Min Joon Kok and be on his side.

Prosecutor Seo was demoted because the court knew that she was protecting her real dad (forgot the name..) Her "Judge" father got his own punishment, not by law, but the fact that his wife and Prosecutor Seo left him and being alone and lonely.


Jang Hye Song was still with Soo Ha and she became a kind and considerate public defender like Lawyer Cha. She even studied sign language to cater disabled clients.

Park Soo Ha was a policeman.

I won't go into details on what happened since I really want you guys to watch this drama... and I know that my story-telling won't give the whole drama justice! LOL!


My Thoughts:

This drama is definitely on my recommendation list, probably on top 5! The whole concept is fresh and at the same time always keep me on my toes. I like that the whole drama has a great story line and everything is consistent and connected with each other. No episode was put to waste and there was no dragging part. I like the twists like the amnesia part of Soo Ha and that Min Joon Kok has a deeper reason for revenge. Kudos to the writers and all the staff of this drama!

Overall, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to watch this drama! This drama has romance, suspense, mystery and a little bit a drama which is just the best!

I hope that Philippines would have drama series like this..

Now, what drama series should I watch next? Do you guys have any recommendations? comment down below :)

Signed,
Ria <3

2 comments:

  1. try school 2013 starring lee jong suk, my daughter seo young starring lee bo young

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already watched School 2013 :) I'll try to watch My daughter Seo Young :) thanks for the reco :)

      Delete