Sunday, July 28, 2013

Review: Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color

Hi guys! Sorry, I wasn't updating this blog as often as I should me but I been busy these days. Now that I'm back, I'll be reviewing another beauty item fro Etude House. :)


While waiting for my friends at MOA (Mall of Asia), I decided to look around Etude House and see what are their new products that might interest me. I'm not a big fan of make ups so I usually just look through it and leave. However, as I was looking through their make up selections, the saleslady approached me and suggested if I want to try the Sweet Recipe Cupcake. She told me that it can be used as blush, eye shadow and lip color which already tickled my curiosity since I do love products that I can use in multiple ways! So after much sales talk, I got myself one in OR202 Peach Sugar Cake. Here are the pictures of the product. :)

The Packaging


Peach Sugar Cake (OR202)
Swatch with flash
Swatch without flash
Etude House: Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color retails at P378 and has 10g worth of product. The packaging doesn't have any English translations so I can't share other information aside fro my observation while using the product. :)

The packaging is made out of a tin can and the design is just so cute like all the Etude House products. It has a cream consistence that turns into powder texture after application. Like the name itself, it as a fruity sweet peach scent which makes me hungry every time I used it! LOL!

My Thoughts:

Pros:
- It is affordable
- It works in multiple ways (blush, eye shadow and lip color)
- Nice packaging
- Nice fruity sweet scent
- Good as blush

Cons:
- Unhygienic (since the application will be using your finger)
- I don't like it on lips. (does define chapped lines)
- It creases on my lids (Note: I do have an oily lids)

Final Verdict:
I won't repurchase this product, since 2 out of the 3 function doesn't work on me and I can just buy a normal blush with the same shade.

Want any product to be reviewed?
Comment down below :)

Signed,
Ria <3

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about this product, apparently its drying on the lips for a lot of people! Thank you for sharing this review~ ^_^

    Please take a look at my bloggie? C: Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think it has to do with the powder-y texture after the application. Will do check it your blog :) thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete