Friday, August 16, 2013

Current Drama List

I've been searching for new drams to watch seen all the dramas I've been watching are already done :( and what I've observed from new drama showing right now is that the genre is leaning more on the suspense, mystery and thriller (no rom-coms for me :( ) but it's okay, since I've been into suspense and mystery kind o drama after watching "I Can Hear Your Voice". :) I like it because every episode keeps you on your toes and I'm always trying to think what will happen next and when the story seems to be predictable, the drama will show another twist in the plot.



So here are the dramas I've been watching for the past weeks.
1. Who Are You
2. Two Weeks
3. The Master's Sun
4. Her Legend
5. Good Doctor

I'l be posting reviews on these dramas so be sure to check my site once in a while :)

What are your current drama list?
Share it by commenting down below :)

Signed,
Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment