Friday, August 16, 2013

Review: Etude House Wonder Pore Clay Clear (MASK)

Today, I'll be reviewing another Etude House product which is the Wonder Pore Clay Clear. This is the clay mask from the Wonder Pore line and the main purpose of this product is to minimize pores.



Since I have very and I mean very very oily skin type, I wanted to try this product out with the thought that minimizing pores can also help lessen the sebum.





has another lid after opening the cap

the clay mask

sorry for the face, but I can't move a muscle since it's already dry.

Wonder Pore Clay Clear in under the Wonder Pore line of Etude House. This retails for  P678.00 and is available in all Etude House stores and kiosks.

The packaging says that it is a 7-in-1 total pore solution:
 -Balance your skin's ideal pH level
 -Refine the skin tones
 -Keep the elasticity of pores
 -Deep cleanse pores
 -Minimize appearance of pores
 -Control a large amount of the sebum
 -Moisturize inside and outside of the skin

Wonder Pore Clay Clear
Fromulated with pure Glacial Clay and an oxygen-delivering "Carbonated" ingredient, this clay pack effectively deep cleanses dirt, oil, or any impurities for healthy-looking, clean pores.

Directions:
Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin, avoiding eyebrows, hairline, lips and eye area. Leave on 15-20 minutes or until completely dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Wash with a Pore Cleansing Facial Brush for more powerful deep-cleansing. Use 1-2 times a week.

Caution:
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.

Net weight: 100g

How I use it:

Since I have oily skin, I use the mask twice a week (Wednesdays and Sundays) before I got to bed. First, I will wash my ace with my cleanser (currently Body Shop's Green Tea Cleanser) then dry my face with a towel. The Mask comes with a mini spatula, but I prefer to use my clean hands to apply the product. I tend to get a better even application using my hands than the spatula. After applying, I will wait for 20 minutes then rinse it with water.

My Thoughts:

Pros
- It lessen my sebum
- I can see that my pores are starting to tighten
- The packaging is nice
- Affordable (I've been using it for almost a month and still has a lot left)

Cons
- I haven't seen anything bad so far...

Final Verdict

Will repurchase it, but I still want to explore the world of clay masks for now so probably not anytime soon :)

Trivia:
Try listening to the clay mask in the bottle, you will really hear popping sound like the ones in carbonated sodas :)

What do you guys think of this product?

Signed,
Ria <3



2 comments:

  1. hi. im also using this and i have oily to combination skin. this product works well for me too especially on controlling the oil on the skin. this also unclog my pores and remove my blackheads too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! we have the same skin type :) have you tried the wonder pore toner?

      Delete