Friday, September 20, 2013

Who Are You Finale

Jut finished watching the drama and all I can say is very nice ending. The usual ".. and they live happily ever after" kind of ending.


The Final Episode:

The last episode started with Shi On saw Hyung Joon's body in coma. Then Hyung Joon's spirit appeared and said his last words. I have to admit that the farewell message was really sweet and he said that since Shi On is now safe and he knows that someone is already there to replace him as Shi On's protector and at the same be with her for the rest of her life, he said that it is time for Shi On to let go of her and live her life. After their conversation, Hyung Joon's body already gave up and died.

Gun Woo on the other hand understands Shi On's situation and gave her time to move on. He promises to stay by her side and wait for her. 

Both Shi On and Gun Woo were promoted by their deed on capturing the bad guys. Gun Woo was assigned to be in the regional investigation department. The two trainee under the lost and found department were already senior officers and there are two new trainees that they are torturing. The shaman girl is still dating the trainee guy. (sorry, I can't remember their names...)

The last scene was that Gun Woo requested to be reassigned in the lost and found department so that he can be closer to Shi On again. They didn't directly indicated their relationship status, but it shows that they are happily dating.

My Final Thoughts:

The drama is okay. there are episodes that kept me interested but some episodes are dull. Overall, the story is nice, I like that they added a twist that Hyung Joon is not really dead like they all know but I was hoping that Hyung Joon would wake up from him coma so that there will be another complication and form a love triangle perhaps? I have to admit that I prefer the Shi On- Hyung Joon love team because I can see that they are totally in love with each other before all the shinanigans happened. Gun Woo and Shi On's relationship is just way to childish for me. Anyway, nice story but the ending is just way to boring.

What do you guys think of the this drama?

Signed,
Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment