Sunday, October 27, 2013

Update!

Hi guys! I know I've been MIA for a few weeks now. I'm still watching Korean dramas and I just have no time to write my personal review on each of it.

FYI, Here are the list of my Korean dramas now.


  1. Heirs - liking it, but I can see the same story line of Boys Over Flowers to it.)
  2. The Future Choice/ Marry Him If You Dare - totally my fave as of the moment!!!! :)
  3. The Suspicious Housekeeper - it's a sad and mysterious drama
  4. Reply 1994 - the sequel to the famous Reply 1997, its cute and has that mystery that will keep you hanging til the end of the drama.
  5. Unemployed Romance - very light and has the rom-com genre.
  6. Medical Top Team - a medical drama so expect a lot of operation scene dramas and medical terms!
  7. Secret - still thinking if I should continue watching it, but I heard it has a high rating in Korea so I'. trying to watch it.
What are you guys been watching?
Should I continue watching Secret?
Comment below :)

Signed,
Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment