Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Master's Sun Finale

I'm done watching this drama and though it is a nice and refreshing drama, I can't wait to watch Heirs so I'm happy that this drama is finally done!



After watching the 15th episode, I can't think of any other problem or situation that will left me dumb folded. This episode already solved the mystery and the main conflict of the drama, so what's next after that right?

A brief summary of  Joo Won's situation:

Joo Won was kidnapped when he was still a teenager. The kidnapper asked a very expensive necklace as a ransom. All along, all thought that the kidnapper or the master mind of the kidnapping was his girlfriend, Hee Joo. Unfortunately, Hee Joo died on the kidnapping incident. The Joo Won now is still looking for answers, answers that only Hee Joo can answer. And that's where Tae Yang's character came in. Tae Yang can see and talk to ghosts that can help Joo Won with his Hee Joo situation. Once in a while, Tae Yang can see Hee Joo's ghost try to say something to Joo Won. Hee Joo was actually warning them that she has a twin sister and that the whole kidnapping incident was her twin sister's plan. Her twin sister's name is Hana, she was adopted by a Britain family and had a nice and positive life before meeting Hee Joo. Hana went back to Korea when she knew that she has a twin sister, which is Hee Joo. Hee Joo is an orphan girl and have a dark and greed in life. When Hana knew that Hee Joo has a crush on Joo Won, she tried to pretend to be Hee Joo to set all the mood up for Hee Joo, but things got complicated when Hee Joo wants more than Joo Won, she envy Hana's lifestyle so she planned the whole kidnapping and let everyone think that Hee Joo died on that accident, which lead her to live as Hana after that. (confusing? a better explanation... Hana pretended to be Hee Joo in front of Joo Won. Hee Joo planned the kidnapping to kill Hana so that Hee Joo can live as Hana and have a better life. So everyone thought that the girl who died in the car was Hee Joo.. whew! clearer?)

In the end, Joo Won and Tae Yang end up together. Same goes with Kang Woo and small Tae Yang (Tae Yi Ryung) and even Tae Yang's sister and the annoying security guard also end up together. Joo Won's auntie and uncle will be having a baby after so many years.

I think that sums up everything. The ending itself is a little bit boring aside from the cute conversations Joo Won and Tae Yang had. (will make you all giddy inside!)

Final thoughts:
The drama extended with another episode which explains that it had 17 episodes in total and I think that came out too dragging. Like I said, episode 15 already concluded the mystery so the only thing left is to confirm the relationship between Joo Won and Tae Yang. I do like the conversations Joo Won and Tae Yang had the entire drama, it is cute, funny, sweet and romantic! (to the point that I sometimes cringe my hands because of the cheesiness of the lines LOL!) I DO RECOMMEND this drama, thought I'm not as hook as my other two favorite dramas (Two Weeks *ahem* Gu Family Book *ahem*) It is surely worth to watch this drama!

This drama is a romantic comedy with a lots of funny spooky ghosts and a little bit mystery which I think is very refreshing and fun to watch!

what are your final thoughts about this drama?
Share and comment down :)

P.S. Since all the dramas are ending, my list is now empty and I'm only waiting for Heirs and The Future Choice to air. Can anyone suggest me other dramas to watch? Thanks in advance! :)

Signed,
Ria <3

No comments:

Post a Comment